Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Long time no blog!

Its been ages since I blogged! I had to move into temporary accommodation while my house's earthquake damage was fixed. Its lovely to be home again.

Now I need to eat healthy again and stop spending money unnecessarily. The garden has run riot and been trashed by builders so I need to plan what I want to grow and where its going. I though I might try straw bale gardening this year. The chooks have a new house which I aim to fence off so they can't reign seven types of hell on my veges again! So much to do, thank goodness I am on uni holidays so I have time to properly unpack, plan the garden and get the house and freezer ready for study again.

I think another budget would also be good as I have been ignoring the old one quite a bit lately and I have rates to pay and the power bill coming up in the next week. The Girl has also been sick so that has added strain to the budget, a trip to the GP is $27, then $10 on prescriptions, $3 on a measuring syringe and medicine cup, then another $8 for lemonade to dilute the taste and some ice blocks and voila there's $48 gone just like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment