Sunday, February 17, 2013

Back to the daily grind ...

Uni starts tomorrow, so back to the daily grind of parenting, studying, working occasionally and looking after us, the pets and the house/garden. Back to the gigantic petrol bill (so not looking forward to that) and doing some serious meal planning around lunches for both of us and then dinners with little or no time to cook. And to make it all worse I have been hugely busy this past week so I haven't got ready to start study, mentally or financially.

So thankfully I only have two classes tomorrow so I will get my A into G and get the house ready and have a major cook/clean/bake-athon. Mental note going out for cocktails and dinner with the girls is great fun but does not always lead to a productive Sunday! Lovely to have a fun night out with good friends though, especially as I cant afford to do that often money or time wise from now on!


No comments:

Post a Comment