Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wee splurge today

I had a wee splurge today, I had to replace a pair of jeans as mine ripped terribly and are now unwearable. As I need them fairly quickly and I will need more than one pair, I bought a pair of $11 jeans from K-Mart. I did however resist the plain black tee shirts at $5 each, although I do need a couple and I also resisted the black cardigans at $12 each. However, I also spotted a plain teapot on clearance for $6 (last one left!) which was perfect as I had to throw my one out last week as it had a huge crack all through one side (I blame the EQ's). And then I wandered into the children's area and they had special on tee shirts so I got one for the Girl for next summer and a cute nightie for the grand total of $7. On the way out of the mall I popped into Pumpkin Patch who also had a sale on but once again I prevailed and did not buy the gorgeous size 6 party dress for the Girl as she does have heaps of party dresses. But I did get her a three pack of pretty socks for $5 and she did need them in time for winter. So I spent $29 but I do have some things stashed away for next summer which is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment