Monday, January 7, 2013


A busy day for me today. First I went to my gym class then I dug some new potatoes for a friend and put together a few other bits and pieces as her pantry is bare (the egg and corn were for our lunch of corn fritters), then home and some cleaning, created two more tyre gardens and planted some silver beet, lettuce, peas and beans, then watered everything, then cooked some potatoes for dinner (potato salad and grilled bacon), then made some biscuits, then I am off out to the movies to see Jack Reacher. Phew, it is nice to sit down briefly! Here is the pic of my tiny food parcel for my friend, its today's official Good Deed.



I have also decided to stretch out shopping day. I was initially planning on going food shopping tomorrow but instead I shall go on Wednesday and the following week on Thursday etc so making what I have go further so one week I will save my entire shopping money as I wont need to go! Well that's the aim anyway, reality may be different!

No comments:

Post a Comment