Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, New Goals

Happy New Year!

This year I have a few resolutions.

  • Continue to parent my Darling to the best of my ability 
  • Continue to do the best I can do at Uni and keep up my grades
  • Continue to eat well and exercise
  • Grow as much food as I can
  • Live on a strict budget
  • Volunteer somewhere, possibly with animals

With regards to the strict budget I want to see if I can refrain from buying any (unless obviously needed) new clothes and shoes for myself and other unnecessary items like home wares etc. I would of course still buy clothes and shoes and things for the Smallfry as needed. This will be a serious challenge for me! 
I also want to do a major declutter and sell off excess clothes, books and other clutter. I will either TradeMe these or possibly have a stall at a market.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment