Friday, January 18, 2013

Shopping was duly done yesterday. Once again I went to a few different shops namely two supermarkets, bin in and I will go down to the dairy when I need more milk. Doing well with the budget, this week I had to buy a battery for the smoke alarm and batteries for the heat pump remote. And I also bought some more wheat for the chooks. The grand total was $52.39. I also had to top my my Trade Me account this week, that was $10. So coming in under budget again, although I did spend $1.50 at the library for two cancelled books the Girl wanted but I am happy to buy those. My car also passed its warrant of fitness (woohoo) so that was $40 well spent.

I have sold the Girl's old unused cot on Trade Me so that money will go towards school fees and school stationary and new shoes, reading folder and perhaps a new drink bottle if the budget will stretch to that.

This week I aim to put more old clothes and toys on Trade me, to sew up my black cardigan and to sew some new hooks into an old sports bra and to make some homemade washing liquid to wash clothes, towels, sheets etc. I also want to do a through clean and tidy of my house and garden. A bit more decluttering wouldn't go amiss either!



No comments:

Post a Comment